In a complex and competitive world, every successful business needs access to lawyers who can bring experience, commercial acumen and legal ability to bear on the various corporate, commercial, regulatory and taxation issues which affect them. The critical question faced by most of our potential clients, is the choice between a law firm over an individual lawyer?
Hiring a lawyer is not just a black and white, huge or diminutive decision. It doesn’t have to be an alternative between a renowned big law firm and a single lawyer show.
Not to dispute the fact that big law firms offer host of legal services and often have complete section committed to different areas of the law which permits them to focus on the specific requirement of the client, yet their laid back culture, inefficiency and the reputation of overbilling not to mention the disbursements and out of pocket expenses included in the bill frustrates the clients as they do not see value for the fees they end up paying.
As against choosing an individual lawyer with limitations, who can make manoeuvring the legal system much less taxing for you can be a real task. One would need a lawyer who can not only support the organization's growing needs but also ensure an outcome that is fair and also constructive to you. Whether big or small, businesses can get the best of both worlds by finding a mid-path in form of boutique law firms.
A boutique law firm is a collection of attorneys, typically organised in a limited liability partnership or professional corporation, specialising in a niche area of law practice. While a general practice law firm includes a variety of unrelated practice areas within a single firm, offering multiple services to the client, a boutique firm specialises in one or a select few practice areas.
These new firms are choosing to focus the work of the entire firm on lesser areas of law rather than try to maintain the general practice culture of the big law firms. The logic is in sickness, you visit your general practitioner who in turn directs you to a specialist depending upon your need. The same is true in the law: go to a specialist, that is, the boutique law firm.
We as a boutique law firm work on the following five principles:
1. Client Centric. Each Client Matters. You are not a number or a pay-check to us. Your success is measure of our success and we take that seriously. In a small pond there is no such thing as a small fish. Every client to us is a "big Fish". All of our associates are familiar with your case and knows you by name, and we are proud of that. We believe reputation is everything and we have been practicing that almost a decade, with a proven success track record.
2. Accessibility. We make our selves accessible day and night. Ready to help when you need it all, our client have our office number, personal email and mobile numbers. We chart out the work group list with contact details of all associates working on the project and appoint a point person at the beginning of any assignment along with a proposed timeline.
3. Efficient. We ensure every penny paid by you as fees is valued by us. We understand that wasted time is, wasted money.
4. Personal Touch. When you call our law firm you will always be working with the same associate who has a thorough understanding of your organisation. This personal relationship with clients sets our associates apart.
5. Focus. We are focused on our niche areas of practice. Our focus is to build long-term relationships. As we believe that lasting association is directly attributable to growth, success and client satisfaction. We listen, we lead and we communicate with honesty and integrity.
Ensure to deal with a boutique law firm which gives outstanding quality work, consistency, support, ease and flexibility. Lastly, have an enduring relationship with the law firm and have a safe business.